Enter your email for a
Minnesota Reading Corps
representative to contact you.
Join our Team
Apply today to be part of the nation’s largest AmeriCorps tutoring program! Minnesota Reading Corps is currently accepting applications to serve in the 2015-16 program year.
- Is Reading Corps Right for You? Before you apply, we encourage you to review the document, “Is Reading Corps Right for You?” to learn more about the positions, minimum qualifications, benefits and commitments we ask of Reading Corps tutors.
- Online Application. The online Reading Corps application will ask about your education and experience. It will also ask you to specify your interest in a position and location, including:
- Are you interested in a Pre-K or K-3 setting?
- Are you interested in a part-time position or full-time position?
- In what city and/or school are you interested in serving (you can list up to three)?
- Phone Interview. Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a 20-30 minute phone interview with Reading Corps staff.
- Interview. Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview for the position.
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. Early applicants will have more choice in where they are placed.
Positions begin in September and throughout the fall.
Apply to be a Tutor – Complete the 2015-16 Online Application
Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps will not discriminate for or against any service member or applicant based on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Reasonable accommodations provided upon request. This document is available in alternative formats.